All tickets are sold according to the conditions. Please read the conditions carefully before purchasing your ticket.
1. Check your tickets: It is your responsibility to check Your Tickets is for the correct event. Please check your Tickets on receipt carefully and contact UPSU immediately if there is a mistake.
2. Special requirements: If You have any special access requirements or concerns about any special effects (lighting, sound, audiovisual ect) which may be featured at the Event, please discuss any such issues before purchasing the Tickets with UPSU by contacting UPSU. UPSU will use its reasonable efforts to assist with any such special access requirements or concerns.
3. Valid Ticket: You must produce a valid Ticket to gain access to an Event and You must keep possession of such Ticket at all times during the Event. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. UPSU will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
4. Duplicate tickets UPSU may issue duplicate Tickets in its sole discretion. If UPSU issues a duplicate Ticket, it may charge a reasonable administration fee.
5. Alter the advertised event: Tickets are sold subject to UPSU’s right to alter the advertised Event as reasonably necessary.
6. Not be liable: UPSU will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including Yourself) or property however caused: (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by UPSU, (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury as a result of a breach of a legal duty of care owed by UPSU); or (c) to the extent that any loss or damage results from breach by of any of the Conditions.
7. Nothing in the Conditions seeks to exclude or limit any liability of UPSU for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
8. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain the property of UPSU. Any Ticket obtained in breach of the Conditions will be void. Any person seeking to use a void Ticket may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue without refund, and may be subject to legal action. Void Tickets are non-refundable.
9. Behaviour: UPSU reserves the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event and/or Venue (and may take appropriate action to enforce this right) in reasonable circumstances including without limitation (a) for health and safety or licensing reasons, (b) if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event, (c) if You use or display threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms or behave in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace, (d) if, in UPSU reasonable opinion, You appear to be acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs, (d) if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age, (e) if You refuse to comply with UPSU’s security searches, (f) if You breach these Terms, or (g) if Your Ticket is void. No refunds will be given to You if You are refused entry or ejected due to Your own behaviour.
Warning: Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing.